With this package you’ll receive new music every month (4 complete seasonal albums and 8 work in progress updates as each season’s album is created – so it will really tell the story of the season, our creative & campaigning work).
Here’s what you’ll lovingly receive from us:
- Every seasonal album we create (we produce 4 per annum – Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter)
- An exclusive monthly digital update on our latest album’s progress (including early mixes as downloadable MP3’s or quality AIFFS files – which ever is best for you!) our musical sketch ideas, copies of our arrangements, early poem ideas, live recordings from the studio, Maddy & Sam discussing the production, campaigning, musical ideas, sounds and the philosophy behind each piece. Hopefully all resulting in a real insight into the creative and campaigning process at This Healing Place.
3. A constant stream of ’10 Breath Meditations’. Designed to bring you into harmony with the natural world and promote positivity, mindfulness and strength of spirit.
4. The final album each quarter. This will be unique and not available in this format anywhere else (it will contain extra mixes, ideas, extended pieces, etc which will not be available elsewhere).
5. Exclusive pictures and videos of Maddy & Sam in the studio, on the road and exploring nature.
NB.With this subscription there will be an album released to you each month (2 work in progress packages and then the final season’s album complete – so great value at just over £10 per album / think of it as 12 albums per year!). You will be sent a link and passcode so you can download the music, books, pictures, meditations and all other work that features that month.
What people have kindly said about ‘This Healing Place’
“Maddy and Sam’s music is special – I’d go as far to say spiritual”
“When they play it sounds like a gift from heaven”
“I find the healing qualities of the music relax me after a busy day – it’s so stimulating & relaxing at the same time!”
“The music truly does have healing qualities – we subscribed because we knew This Healing Place would be perfect for our meditation & healing practice. Truth is, we play it at home most of the time too!”